Grilled Mixed Summer Vegetables
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 1/2 lb yellow beans
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow summer squash
- Wash the vegetables.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake to combine.
- Trim the ends of the green and yellow beans.
- Cut the red pepper, yellow pepper, zuchinni and summer squash.
- Cut the peppers small, cut the unpeeled squash in larger coins.
- Place all of the vegetables in a tin foil pack with the dressing.
- Place on a medium hot grill for 20 to 30 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.