Shrimp and Parmesan Quiche
|1 (9inch) frozen pie crust, thawed and pre baked|
|2 cups of cooked shrimp, diced|
|1 tbs chopped fresh dill|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|4 eggs beaten|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1 cup milk|
|1/2 cup Parmesan, grated|
- Place thawed pie shell in a 325 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine the shrimp, dill, salt, pepper, eggs cream and milk. Mix well.
- Turn the filling into the quiche shell.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until filling is set.
- Serve warm.