Shrimp and Parmesan Quiche
- 1 (9inch) frozen pie crust, thawed and pre baked
- 2 cups of cooked shrimp, diced
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Place thawed pie shell in a 325 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine the shrimp, dill, salt, pepper, eggs cream and milk. Mix well.
- Turn the filling into the quiche shell.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until filling is set.
- Serve warm.