Three Pepper Salsa
- 1 small red pepper, seeded
- 1 small yellow pepper, seeded
- 1 small green pepper, seeded
- 1 (8oz) can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- Julienne peppers and water chestnuts.
- Stir peppers, water chestnuts, lime juice, oil, cilantro, garlic and cayenne together.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve chilled.