Artichoke Cheese Squares
|2 (6oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts|
|1 small onion, finely chopped|
|4 eggs, beaten|
|6 saltine crackers, crushed|
|8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded|
- Drain the artichokes, reserving 2 tbs of the marinade.
- Chop the artichoke hearts and set aside.
- Saute the onion in the reserved marinade until soft, drain then set aside.
- Combine the onion, artichokes, eggs, cracker crumbs and cheese in a bowl, stirring after each ingredient is added.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through and slightly bubbly on the top.
- Let cool, then cut into squares.