Artichoke Cheese Squares
- 2 (6oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 6 saltine crackers, crushed
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Drain the artichokes, reserving 2 tbs of the marinade.
- Chop the artichoke hearts and set aside.
- Saute the onion in the reserved marinade until soft, drain then set aside.
- Combine the onion, artichokes, eggs, cracker crumbs and cheese in a bowl, stirring after each ingredient is added.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through and slightly bubbly on the top.
- Let cool, then cut into squares.