Beer Braised Beef Brisket
|1 (3 to 4lb) beef brisket, trimmed|
|1 cup celery, roughly chopped|
|3 carrots, roughly chopped|
|2 onions, roughly chopped|
|3 cloves garlic chopped|
|1 small bunch parsley|
|2 cups chicken or beef stock|
|1 cup amber beer|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Season brisket with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Add enough oil to cover the bottom of a large sauce pan.
- Brown the brisket on all sides.
- To a large baking pan add the celery, onion, garlic parsley, stock and beer.
- Add more liquid if needed.
- Cover the baking pan with foil and cook the brisket in a preheated 275 degree oven for 3 to 4 hours or until done.