Beer Braised Beef Brisket
- 1 (3 to 4lb) beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 cup celery, roughly chopped
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 2 cups chicken or beef stock
- 1 cup amber beer
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Season brisket with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Add enough oil to cover the bottom of a large sauce pan.
- Brown the brisket on all sides.
- To a large baking pan add the celery, onion, garlic parsley, stock and beer.
- Add more liquid if needed.
- Cover the baking pan with foil and cook the brisket in a preheated 275 degree oven for 3 to 4 hours or until done.