Black Bean and Bell Pepper Salad
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 small jar salsa
- 2 tbs olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tbs fresh basil, minced
- 1 tbs chives, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.