- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tbs grated onion
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 and 1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Cook broccoli in water to cover in a sauce pan until tender. Drain.
- Combine the soups, flour, sour cream, carrot, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the broccoli.
- Mix the stuffing mix with the butter in a medium bowl.
- Stir into 1/2 cup of the stuffing into the broccoli mixture.
- Soon into a 4 quart casserole. Top with the remaining stuffing.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.