Broccoli with Cheese Casserole
|1 lb of fresh broccoli florets|
|1 (10 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped|
|1/2 cup Ritz, crushed|
|1/4 cup butter|
|kosher salt to taste|
- Cook the broccoli in salted boiling water for about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Combine the mushroom soup, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese and onion in a bowl.
- Add broccoli and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9×13 baking dish. Top with the crushed crackers.
- Dot evenly with butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.