Broccoli with Cheese Casserole
- 1 lb of fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (10 oz) can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ritz, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter
- kosher salt to taste
- Cook the broccoli in salted boiling water for about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Combine the mushroom soup, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese and onion in a bowl.
- Add broccoli and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9×13 baking dish. Top with the crushed crackers.
- Dot evenly with butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.