Cheesy Artichoke Oven Omelet
- 3/4 cup medium salsa
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- tomato wedges
- parsley for garnish
- Grease a 10 inch quiche dish or 3 small individual ramekins.
- Spread the salsa in the dish.
- Arrange the artichokes evenly over the salsa.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Jack cheese and cheddar.
- Process the eggs in a blender until smooth. Add the sour cream and blend well. Pour over the cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until set.
- Serve with tomato wedges and garnish with parsley sprigs.