Cheesy Artichoke Oven Omelet
|3/4 cup medium salsa|
|1 cup chopped artichoke hearts|
|1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese|
|1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|1 cup sour cream|
|parsley for garnish|
- Grease a 10 inch quiche dish or 3 small individual ramekins.
- Spread the salsa in the dish.
- Arrange the artichokes evenly over the salsa.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, Jack cheese and cheddar.
- Process the eggs in a blender until smooth. Add the sour cream and blend well. Pour over the cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until set.
- Serve with tomato wedges and garnish with parsley sprigs.