Cheesy Baked Broccoli
- 1 and 1/2 lbs broccoli florets
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Bread crumbs
- Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and Cool.
- Mix the flour and salt in a saucepan, and stir in the butter.
- Cook the flour and butter for several minutes, stirring constantly, then add the milk and cheese.
- Cook over low heat heat until the cheese melts.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli with the cheese mixture, then pour into a large baking dish
- Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.