Cheesy Baked Broccoli
|1 and 1/2 lbs broccoli florets|
|2 tbs flour|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|2 tbs melted butter|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded|
- Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and Cool.
- Mix the flour and salt in a saucepan, and stir in the butter.
- Cook the flour and butter for several minutes, stirring constantly, then add the milk and cheese.
- Cook over low heat heat until the cheese melts.
- In a large bowl combine the broccoli with the cheese mixture, then pour into a large baking dish
- Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.