Chile Cheese Squares
- 2 (4oz) cans chopped green chilies
- 2 lbs cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs
- paprika to taste
- Drain green chilies, reserving the liquid.
- Layer half of the cheese, all the green chilies and the remaining cheese in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Beat the eggs with the reserved liquid in a bowl.
- Pour over the cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Let cool and cut into squares.