Chinese Spiced Barbecued Ribs
|2 racks of baby back ribs, membrane removed.|
|1 cup of hoisin sauce|
|1 tbs five spice powder|
|1/2 cup of soy sauce|
|1/4 cup rice vinegar|
|1/4 cup honey|
- In a large bowl add the hoisin sauce, five spice powder, soy sauce, vinegar and honey.
- Taste for tartness and adjust if desired.
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs using a paper towel.
- In a baking pan large enough to hold the ribs, brush the hoisin mixture thickly over the ribs.
- Refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
- The ribs may be cooked in the oven at 350 degrees for about an hour or until done or they may be cooked over hot coals, turning several times.