Confit Chicken Legs and Thighs
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of skin on chicken legs and thighs
- Canola oil to cover.
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Add the chicken to a baking pan.
- Pour enough canola over to chicken to completely submerge.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil and place in a 250 degree oven for 3 hours.
- To eat you may wipe oil off of the chicken remove skin and shred and use or you may leave the skin on and brown the chicken in a large saute pan or over a hot grill until golden and crispy.