Country Bean Dip
|1 and 1/2 lbs ground chuck|
|1 large onion, chopped|
|1 small can sliced black olives|
|1 cup chopped green olives|
|2 cans of re-fried beans|
|1 jar of Picante sauce|
|2 cups shredded, sharp cheddar cheese|
|scallions for garnish|
- Brown the ground beef along with the onion in a saute pan, stirring frequently until beef is browned.
- Add the olives, beans and Picante sauce.
- Pour into a shallow casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Place casserole in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.