Country Bean Dip
- 1 and 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 cup chopped green olives
- 2 cans of re-fried beans
- 1 jar of Picante sauce
- 2 cups shredded, sharp cheddar cheese
- scallions for garnish
- Brown the ground beef along with the onion in a saute pan, stirring frequently until beef is browned.
- Add the olives, beans and Picante sauce.
- Pour into a shallow casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Place casserole in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.