|2 cups cranberries|
|1 and 1/4 cups water|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 large package cherry gelatin|
|1 can crushed pineapple, drained|
|1 small can mandarin oranges, drained|
|1/2 cups pecans or walnuts, chopped|
- Combine cranberries, water and salt in a saucepan.
- Cook until tender.
- Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the gelatin in a bowl, stirring until dissolved.
- Chill until perfectly set.
- Stir in the pineapple, mandarin oranges and pecans.
- Pour into a mold or glass bowl.
- Chill until set.