- 2 cups cranberries
- 1 and 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 large package cherry gelatin
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cups pecans or walnuts, chopped
- Combine cranberries, water and salt in a saucepan.
- Cook until tender.
- Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the gelatin in a bowl, stirring until dissolved.
- Chill until perfectly set.
- Stir in the pineapple, mandarin oranges and pecans.
- Pour into a mold or glass bowl.
- Chill until set.