Creamy Cheese Corn Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup cream style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix the eggs, baking powder, oil, salt, corn, sour cream and cornmeal in a bowl.
- Pour half the batter into a greased large cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Pour the remaining batter over the cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until slightly brown on top.