Creamy Cheese Corn Bread
|1 tbs baking powder|
|1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|3 tsp kosher salt|
|1 cup cream style corn|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 cup yellow cornmeal|
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
- Mix the eggs, baking powder, oil, salt, corn, sour cream and cornmeal in a bowl.
- Pour half the batter into a greased large cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Pour the remaining batter over the cheese.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until slightly brown on top.