Crispy Chicken Livers
- 1 lb of chicken livers, cleaned
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tbs paprika
- 1 cup flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Add chicken livers to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Using a sharp knife remove all the veins and sinew.
- Add flour to a large bowl and season with salt and pepper and paprika.
- Add chicken livers to the flour and dredge until livers are completely covered.
- Remove the excess flour from the livers.
- Fry in a large sauce pan or deep fryer filled half way with oil and heated to 350 degrees.
- Remove livers when golden and crispy. About 5 minutes or until done.