Crustless Artichoke Quiche
|1 (14oz) jar artichoke hearts|
|4 oz fresh mushrooms,sliced|
|1 tbs butter, melted|
|2 cups Munster cheese, melted|
|4 eggs, beaten|
|1 cup milk|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs fresh basil, chopped|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|paprika to taste|
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
- Place on a paper towel and squeeze until most of the moisture is absorbed.
- Arrange in a 9 inch quiche dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Saute the mushrooms in the butter in a saute pan until tender. Drain. Pour over the artichokes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the eggs, milk, pepper, basil and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.