Easy Coffee Cake
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (4oz) package of instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- chopped pecans to taste
- Place the rolls in a greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle the pudding mix over the rolls.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Pour over rolls.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Let stand at room temperature, tightly covered with foil overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 20 minutes before serving.