German Chocolate Upside Down Cake
|1 cup shredded coconut|
|1 cup chopped pecans|
|1 (2 layer) package of German chocolate cake mix|
|1/2 cup margarine, softened|
|1/2 lb of cream cheese, softened|
|1 lb of confectioners sugar|
- Place the coconut and pecans in a nonstick 9×13 inch cake pan.
- Prepare the cake mix using the package directions.
- Pour over the pecans and coconut
- Mix the margarine, cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a bowl.
- Pour over the batter or drop by dollops onto the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve upside down.