German Chocolate Upside Down Cake
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (2 layer) package of German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 lb of cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb of confectioners sugar
- Place the coconut and pecans in a nonstick 9×13 inch cake pan.
- Prepare the cake mix using the package directions.
- Pour over the pecans and coconut
- Mix the margarine, cream cheese and confectioners sugar in a bowl.
- Pour over the batter or drop by dollops onto the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve upside down.