Green Bean Casserole
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (11 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (14 oz) can of green beans or frozen green beans
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup of Ritz crackers, crushed
- In saute pan, cook the onion and celery in the margarine, until the onions are clear.
- Combine the celery mixture, corn, beans, celery soup, sour cream and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour int a 2 and 1/2 quart casserole. Top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.