|1/2 cup butter|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|1 tsp garlic, minced|
|1 and 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1 tsp hot sauce|
|1 pint of oysters, drained (reserve liquor for another use)|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1 cup spinach, lightly steamed and chopped|
|1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|2 tsp bread crumbs|
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish.
- Pour half the butter into a 10 inch quiche dish, coating the bottom of the dish. Set aside.
- Combine the onion, garlic and remaining butter in the microwave dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups of cheese, 1/2 cups bread crumbs and hot sauce and mix well.
- Spread the oysters in the quiche dish.
- Top with sour cream.
- Spread the spinach over the sour cream.
- Top with the garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese and 2 tsp bread crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.