|6 cups of cubed potatoes|
|2 cups large curd cottage cheese|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|2 tbs chopped chives|
|1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, chopped|
|paprika to taste|
- Boil the potatoes in water to cover in a sauce pan until tender. Drain.
- Combine the potatoes, cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and chives in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered casserole.
- Top with the cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.