- 6 cups of cubed potatoes
- 2 cups large curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, chopped
- paprika to taste
- Boil the potatoes in water to cover in a sauce pan until tender. Drain.
- Combine the potatoes, cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and chives in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered casserole.
- Top with the cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.