Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing
|6 cloves garlic|
|2 tbs red wine vinegar|
|1 tsp Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp dried thyme|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
- Roast the garlic at 300 degrees for 30 minutes in tightly wrapped foil.
- Let cool. cut away the tips of each clove and push the garlic from its peel.
- Combine the garlic, vinegar, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until well combined.
- With the food processor running, add the oil gradually, processing until thick and smooth.
- Pour into a jar or container. Cover and refrigerate.
- Recipe may be doubled.