Smoked Ham and Brie Sandwich on Cibata
- 1 lb smoked ham slices
- 1 lb brie cheese, divided
- 1 large tomato sliced into 8 slices
- chipolte mayonnaise
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 4 cibata rolls
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cut the cibata rolls in half length wise, the toast the insides on a stove top grill or in a large saute pan with a little oil.
- Spread the chipolte on the inside of the bread.
- Divide the ham evenly among the 4 rolls.
- Divide the brie evenly among the 4 rolls.
- Place to slices of tomato on each sandwich and top with butter lettuce leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the the top piece of bread.