Smoked Ham and Brie Sandwich on Cibata
|1 lb smoked ham slices|
|1 lb brie cheese, divided|
|1 large tomato sliced into 8 slices|
|Butter lettuce leaves|
|4 cibata rolls|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Cut the cibata rolls in half length wise, the toast the insides on a stove top grill or in a large saute pan with a little oil.
- Spread the chipolte on the inside of the bread.
- Divide the ham evenly among the 4 rolls.
- Divide the brie evenly among the 4 rolls.
- Place to slices of tomato on each sandwich and top with butter lettuce leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the the top piece of bread.