Spicy Blue Cheese Guacamole
|3 ripe Haas avocados|
|1 tsp cumin|
|1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped|
|2 tbs crumbled blue cheese|
|1 Serrano pepper, chopped with seeds|
|1/2 tomato, chopped, finely|
|1 clove garlic, pressed|
|1 small can of green chilies, drained and chopped finely.|
|juice of 1 lime|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Scoop our the avocado meat and add to a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, and mash avocado with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortillas chips.