Spicy Blue Cheese Guacamole
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbs crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Serrano pepper, chopped with seeds
- 1/2 tomato, chopped, finely
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 small can of green chilies, drained and chopped finely.
- juice of 1 lime
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seeds. Scoop our the avocado meat and add to a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, and mash avocado with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortillas chips.