Spicy Cheese Grits
- 3 and 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grits
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 oz of pepper jack cheese, grated
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bring 3 and 1/2 cups of milk to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the grits gradually. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes until thick, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the butter and jack cheese, stirring until melted.
- Stir in the eggs and 1/2 cup of milk. Pour into a 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 375 degrees fir 30 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and bake for 15 minutes longer.