The Best Bloody Mary Mix
- 4 cups tomato juice or V-8 Vegetable juce
- 1 (16 oz) can of tomato paste
- 2 tbs chopped canned green chilies, seeds removed
- 2 tbs dried onion flakes
- 2 tbs vinegar
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- 5 to 10 jiggers of vodka, more if desired
- celery sticks and or carrot sticks
- Combine the tomato juice, tomato paste, chilies, onion flakes, vinegar. Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, celery salt, salt, sugar and garlic in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with hot pepper sauce.
- Add vodka to glasses and pour bloody Mary mix as desired.
- Garnish with celery or carrot sticks.