Tomato and Red Pepper Spread
- 1 small can of Italian plum tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (12 oz) jar of roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
This is a wonderful spread that can be used to spread on fish and meats as well as served on crusty bread or crackers.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers and garlic to a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Drizzle in olive oil with processor running, until mixture thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Store covered and refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.