Mexican Flour Tortilla Roll Ups
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 oz) can of green chilies
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped black olives
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 10 flour tortillas
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the tortillas in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll up and wrap in foil.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Serve with Picante sauce.