Mexican Flour Tortilla Roll Ups
|1 lb cream cheese, softened|
|1 (4 oz) can of green chilies|
|1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes|
|1 (4 oz) can chopped black olives|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp cumin|
|10 flour tortillas|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the tortillas in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll up and wrap in foil.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Serve with Picante sauce.