Walnut Chicken Salad
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cooked and cut into bite sized pieces (we usually poach the chicken)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup chopped celery
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken, walnuts, grapes, mayonnaise, yogurt, and celery in a large bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill covered for several hours before serving.