|3/4 cup flour|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|3/4 cup cold milk|
|1/2 cup pan drippings (if you don't have pan drippings use vegetable or canola oil)|
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Sift the flour and salt together.
- Beat the eggs, then add the milk. Beat until foamy.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pour drippings into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Add the pan to the oven and get the drippings smoking hot.
- Remove the pan with the drippings from the oven and pour in the batter.
- Return to the oven and cook until puffed. 10 to 15 minutes.