Banana Lemon Cream Pie
|1 graham cracker crust pie shell|
|3 oz cream cheese, room temperature|
|1 egg yolk, beaten|
|1 and 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk|
|1/3 cup lemon juice|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|3 large bananas, sliced|
|1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds|
- Pre-bake the pie shell according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolk, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Arrange the bananas in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour the filling over the bananas.
- Decorate with toasted almonds.
- Cool and chill until serving.