Banana Lemon Cream Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust pie shell
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 and 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Pre-bake the pie shell according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolk, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Arrange the bananas in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour the filling over the bananas.
- Decorate with toasted almonds.
- Cool and chill until serving.