California Turkey Sandwich
|4 slices of cibatta bread|
|1 lb of smoked turkey breast|
|4 slices of tomato|
|1 avocado, seed removed and smashed|
|juice of 1/2 lemon|
|1/2 cup shredded lettuce|
|Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
- Add the turkey breast to the bottom 2 slices of bread.
- Remove the seed from the avocado and scoop the meat from the skin. Place in a bowl and smash with a fork. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread the avocado evenly over the turkey breast.
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with the remaining bread.