California Turkey Sandwich
- 4 slices of cibatta bread
- 1 lb of smoked turkey breast
- 4 slices of tomato
- 1 avocado, seed removed and smashed
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Add the turkey breast to the bottom 2 slices of bread.
- Remove the seed from the avocado and scoop the meat from the skin. Place in a bowl and smash with a fork. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread the avocado evenly over the turkey breast.
- Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with the remaining bread.