Greek Rib Eye Steaks
- 2 (i inch) thick rib eye steaks
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried basil, crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano, crushed
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Combine the garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Rub the mixture into both sides of the steaks.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat until hot.
- Add the steaks and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until desired doneness is reached, turning once.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and stir in the fresh garlic.
- Remove the steaks to serving plates and pour the garlic butter over the steaks.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.