Marinated Flank Steak
|2 lbs flank steak|
|2 tbs honey|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|2 tbs white vinegar|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 tsp fresh ginger|
- Combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic powder and ginger in a large zip top plastic bag.
- Add the flank steak and marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice.
- Remove the steak from the marinade, discarding the remaining marinade.
- Grill steak over hot coals to desired degree of doneness. 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice across the grain to serve.