- 1 lb of large shrimp, shells removed, deveined, tails on.
- 1/4 lb butter, divided
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/2 cup shrimp or clam stock
- 2 tbs cayenne pepper
- 2 tbs ground black pepper
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- For the spice mix, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Melt half of the butter in a saute pan over medium heat,
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, 5 tsp of the spice mix and shrimp. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the beer and shrimp stock to the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes, while adding remaining butter.