Watercress Endive Salad
- 1 bunch of fresh watercress, tough ends removed, washed and dried
- 2 medium Belgian endives, washed dried and thinly sliced
- 12 small sweet red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch slivers
- salad dressing of choice
- 1 tbs of fresh dill, minced
- 1 tbs minced chives
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Place first three ingredients in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Add salad dressing of choice about 1 tbs per serving.
- Sprinkle with dill and chives, salt and pepper.