|1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into slices|
|1/2 stick of butter, softened|
|1 cup milk|
|1/3 cup sugar|
|3 tbs flour|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp cinnamon|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small cook the carrots in boiling water until tender. 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the carrots in a blender or food processor and pulse to soften.
- Add the butter, eggs, milk, sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.