- 3 ripe pears cut into 1 inch cubes
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes or slivers
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into a dice
- 4 tbs finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves
- Wash and cube pears then drizzle them with lemon juice.
- In a large bowl combine pears, chicken, cucumber and onion and set aside.
- Blend vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mint, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to coat.
- To serve divide salad among 4 lettuce leaves and sprinkle with cinnamon.