Chicken and Pear Salad with Mint Dressing
|3 ripe pears cut into 1 inch cubes|
|juice of 1/2 lemon|
|2 cups of cooked chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes or slivers|
|1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into a dice|
|4 tbs finely chopped red onion|
|1/4 cup white wine vinegar|
|1 tsp lemon juice|
|2 tbs honey|
|1/3 cup fresh mint|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|4 large butter lettuce leaves|
- Wash and cube pears then drizzle them with lemon juice.
- In a large bowl combine pears, chicken, cucumber and onion and set aside.
- Blend vinegar, lemon juice, honey, mint, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to coat.
- To serve divide salad among 4 lettuce leaves and sprinkle with cinnamon.