No Mayonnaise Potato Salad
- 2 lbs of red potatoes, washed skin on
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped, white and green parts
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 tbs fresh parsley
- 1 tbs fresh thyme
- 1 tbs fresh basil
- 1 tbs apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp paprika for garnish
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbs Dijon mustard
- In a large pot cover potatoes with cold water and bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender. About 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain. Add cold water to the pot to allow the potatoes to cool.
- Once cool, cut potatoes into cubes.
- Place cubed potatoes in a large bowl and toss gently with pickle, scallions, celery, herbs, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk the dressing ingredients and pour over potatoes. Mix gently to coat well.
- Sprinkle paprika over top and serve.