Curry Chicken Fruit Salad
|2 lb of cooked chicken breast, cubed|
|2 tbs red onion, minced|
|1/8 lb red seedless grapes, halved|
|1/8 lb green seedless grapes, halved|
|1 rib celery, chopped finely|
|4 tbs golden rasins|
|4 tbs walnuts|
|1/2 green apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch chunks|
|5 tbs mayonnaise|
|2 tbs curry powder|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Add all ingredients, except for mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently mix to coat.
- Refrigerate covered for several hours before serving.
- May be served atop lettuce cups or as sandwiches on whole grain bread.