Curry Chicken Fruit Salad
- 2 lb of cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tbs red onion, minced
- 1/8 lb red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/8 lb green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 rib celery, chopped finely
- 4 tbs golden rasins
- 4 tbs walnuts
- 1/2 green apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 5 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs curry powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients, except for mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise and curry powder.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently mix to coat.
- Refrigerate covered for several hours before serving.
- May be served atop lettuce cups or as sandwiches on whole grain bread.