Glazed Chicken Wings
|4 lb chicken wings|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|1/2 cup apricot jam|
|2 tbs white vinegar|
|2 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tbs tomato sauce|
|1 tbs sesame oil|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
- Cut the wings in half and remove the wing tips.
- Stir the barbecue sauce, jam, vinegar, soy sauce, tomato sauce, sesame oil and garlic in a small pan over low heat until just combined. Add the chicken to a bowl. Cool sauce slightly then pour over the chicken wings and mix well.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the excess marinade from the wings and reserve.
- Bake the wings in a lightly greased baking dish for 45 minutes.
- To prevent sticking you can add a little water.
- Turn the wings halfway through cooking, brushing occasionally with the reserved marinade.