Home Style Corned Beef Hash
|1 and 1/2 lbs of corned beef|
|3/4 lbs of red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1 inch chunks|
|1 large green pepper, chopped|
|1 large onion, chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|3 tsp cumin|
|3 tsp thyme|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs olive oil|
- Add whole potatoes to a large pan and add water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour off hot water and add cold water to the pan to cool potatoes.
- Once potatoes are cool cut them into 1-inch skin-on pieces.
- Meanwhile, add oil to a large saute pan. Using medium heat add the onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cut the corned beef into 1-inch pieces and add to the pan.
- Gently mix well.
- Add the green pepper, thyme, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Lower heat and saute for another 5 minutes.
One of the best website and amazing content i am much impressed by it . Well we are gonna to lunch a project which is the hash mall join us for more details or visit our site for investment.