Parmesan Crusted Cod
|1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated|
|1/4 cup butter softened|
|3 tbs mayonnaise|
|2 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|1/4 tsp dry basil|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 tsp onion powder|
|1/4 tsp celery salt|
|2 lbs cod fillets|
- Preheat the oven broiler and cover the broiler pan with aluminum pan.
- In a bowl, mix together Parmesan, butter, Mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with basil, salt, pepper, onion powder and celery salt and set aside.
- Arrange the fish in a single layer to the broiler pan and broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spread Parmesan mixture over the fillets.
- Broil for 2 more minutes, or until the topping is browned and the fish flakes easily.