Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
|2 lbs fingerling potatoes|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp black pepper|
|1 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped|
|rosemary sprigs for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash potatoes, pat dry and cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices.
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add potatoes and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with springs of fresh rosemary and serve.