Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash potatoes, pat dry and cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch slices.
- Combine olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add potatoes and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with springs of fresh rosemary and serve.