- 2 lbs of large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- 3 tbs of garlic, chopped
- 3 tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped, white and green parts
- 3 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tbs chili garlic paste
- 4 tbs hot chilies chopped, with seeds
- 1/4 cup oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a very spicy dish that was originated using Crab in Hong Kong.
- In a wok or large saute pan add the oil using high heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, hot chilies and scallions and stir continuously for several minutes.
- Add the shrimp, tomato paste and chili garlic paste and stir combining.
- Continue to stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice.