Artichoke Parmesan Frittata
|4 oz bottle of artichoke hearts|
|1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 oz butter|
|2 small leeks, sliced|
|1 clove garlic, sliced|
|1 tsp tarragon, chopped|
|lemon juice for drizzling|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
- Heat the butter in a non stick saute pan.
- Add the leeks and garlic and cook until soft. Spread evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Lightly beat the eggs and season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and arrange artichoke slices on top.
- Sprinkle with tarragon, and Parmesan and cook over low heat until set. About 8 minutes.
- Place under a hot broiler and slightly brown.
- Cut into wedges and drizzle with lemon juice.