Artichoke Parmesan Frittata
- 4 oz bottle of artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 oz butter
- 2 small leeks, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp tarragon, chopped
- lemon juice for drizzling
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Heat the butter in a non stick saute pan.
- Add the leeks and garlic and cook until soft. Spread evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Lightly beat the eggs and season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and arrange artichoke slices on top.
- Sprinkle with tarragon, and Parmesan and cook over low heat until set. About 8 minutes.
- Place under a hot broiler and slightly brown.
- Cut into wedges and drizzle with lemon juice.