Asian Marinated Chicken Wings
- 15 chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 3/4 cup water
- Cut chicken wings in half at the joint, discarding the tips.
- Arrange the wing parts in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, butter, mustard, garlic, ginger and water.
- Heat until the sugar and the butter melts.
- Cool then pour over the wings.
- Marinate covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Bake in marinade, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Turn once and spoon marinade over wings occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm or cold.