Bruschetta with Smoked Salmon and Capers
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 3/4 lb smoked salmon
- olive oil
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 oz chives, chopped
- 1 small jar of capers, drained
- fresh dill sprigs for garnish
- Cut the french bread into 1/2 inch slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle each slice with a little olive oil and place in a 375 degree oven and toast until the bread slices are golden brown. About 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool sightly.
- Top each bread slice with some cream cheese and a slice of salmon.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the salmon, then top with a few capers and a sprig of dill.